Monday, June 18, 2012

Service - Time to Give Back

I am so blessed and appreciative that I live in such a great country that allows you to support religious and personal freedoms without persecution. I’m so thankful that I work for a great company and with such fine partners at The Pedowitz Group who support community involvement, commitment and put their money where their mouth is. You see, TPG allows all of its employees (even me J) to invest their time into the community initiative of our choice. This year I am using my community time off to work on Kitchen clean up and renovation at St. Anthony’s, my parish in the mountains of Blue Ridge. This is a weekend long project and in addition to the kitchen, lots of other projects are being worked on by the Spring Clean Up team. Thank you to TPG for supporting our efforts. Praise the Lord!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment